Persuasive Essay Topics and Writing Tips for Students
A persuasive essay is an important write essay for me in which you have to make an argument. It requires you to choose a side and prove why you are correct by using strong evidence.
The main purpose of writing a persuasive essay is to convince your readers that your point is correct. This type of assignment helps you to clearly present your opinion and understand why it is so important to back it up with evidence.
The first step that you need to take care of is to choose an interesting topic to write your persuasive essay on. If you need to submit a persuasive essay soon and have no idea what topic to focus on, this article is for you.
The following is a huge list of interesting persuasive essay topics to help all academic level students.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
Take a look at one of these middle school persuasive essay topics and choose one that you find interesting. Otherwise, you can also go for the best cheap essay writing service if you are not sure what is the best topic for your persuasive essay.
- Should kids get rewarded for good grades?
- Should we provide food for the poor?
- Country life is better than city life.
- What are the pros and cons of starting school later?
- Why is gym class important?
- Should students get paid for extra curricular activities?
- The government should impose household trash limits.
- Are nuclear weapons a good deterrent?
- All students should wear uniforms.
- Should college education be free for all?
- Should same-sex marriage be legalized?
- Should dietary supplements be regulated?
- Genetically modified food is not safe.
- Why should extreme sports be banned?
- Should teenagers be allowed to have cosmetic surgeries?
- Why is a comprehensive sexuality education important?
- Efficient options to achieve academic goals.
- What factors influence your self-esteem?
- Can cryptocurrencies become real currencies?
- Gender stereotypes in kids' picture books.
Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
The following are some interesting high school persuasive essay topics for your help. Feel free to choose any topic or hire a professional essay writer if you have no time to write your persuasive essay.
- Should kids be allowed to keep wild animals as pets?
- Is capital punishment ethical?
- Why do countries have mandatory military service?
- Is social media a good or bad thing?
- Why shouldn't we give money to homeless people?
- Strategies to prevent drunk driving.
- Does playing violent video games lead to violence?
- Effects of mental illness on society.
- Are comedies better than action movies?
- Are reality shows better than other shows?
- Why should wealthy people pay more tax?
- Should gun ownership be tightly controlled?
- Is marijuana good for curing various mental disorders?
- Pros and cons of online education.
- Are cell phones 100% safe?
- How does the environment affect animal behavior?
- Addressing the growing specter of cybercrime
- Target cybercriminals to stop cybercrime
- Dissociative disorders are nearly as common as depression
- Pros and cons of raising the minimum wage.
Persuasive Essay Topics for College
Here are some captivating persuasive essay topics from the best essay writing service that you can choose from.
- Should children be required to learn an instrument in school?
- Should recycling be made mandatory?
- Pros and cons of alternative medicine.
- Global warming vs climate change.
- Why should animal circuses be banned?
- Why is hunting bad for the environment?
- The current taxation system is unfair.
- What does it mean to live life spontaneously?
- How having a hobby can help your career?
- Negative effects of female bodybuilding.
- Ethical issues in animal cloning.
- Are security cameras an invasion of privacy?
- Free speech should have limitations.
- Students should be allowed to pray in school.
- Nuclear power should be illegal.
- Is it important to travel the world?
- Why is it important to lower the voting age?
- Rehabilitate or punish? What are your views?
- Do you think that social media has helped our society?
- The pros and cons of net neutrality.
Persuasive Essay Writing Tips
Once you have decided on the topic for your persuasive essay, gather the required information on the topic. If you are wondering ‘who can help me write my essay online?’, refer to the best persuasive essay writing tips below.
Conduct Research prior to writing
Always do your research whenever you are writing a persuasive essay. You will not be able to write an effective persuasive essay if you do not fully understand the issue that you are addressing. If you don't know the subject in detail, it would be very difficult for you to convince the readers. So, it is important to conduct thorough research on your topic before you start writing your essay. Gather information from different sources and understand the topic from different angles so you can present your opinion the best way.
Don’t neglect the importance of a thesis statement
A thesis statement is one of the most important elements of a persuasive essay. With this one-sentence statement, your readers will know exactly what is your stance on the issue. Make sure you write a clear and concise thesis statement and set the rest of the essay in an accurate manner.
Consider the other side
Don’t just focus on your side of the argument in the entire essay. Always consider the other side of the argument as well as write my essay. Make sure you address the other side of the issue and explain why you believe this viewpoint is incorrect. The best approach is to research different viewpoints and include them in your essay for the overall quality and effectiveness of your essay.
Hopefully, now you have found a good topic to write your essay on. You can also refer to the above-mentioned tips for an effective piece of writing.
Top Persuasive Essay Writing Tips To Keep In Mind
100+ Research Paper Ideas
Why More Readers Attract To Quality Academic Essays?
Exact Way Of Narrative A Story Paper With Example