AI and healthcare are a natural team. By leveraging machine learning models and algorithms, healthcare organizations can better forecast and predict how to manage and mitigate adverse events, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Today, H2O.ai is committed to helping customers and researchers with many healthcare use cases, including COVID-19. But we also want to look to the future. What lessons can we take from COVID-19 and how do we move forward in healthcare once the imminent threat has subsided?
Watch the replay of this virtual event where we discuss how to best leverage AI and machine learning in healthcare. We share several critical “AI in healthcare” use cases, including sepsis detection, ICU readmission, super-utilizer predictions and more.
- Sri Ambati, CEO and Founder at H2O.ai
- Niki Athanasiadou, Customer Data Scientist at H2O.ai
- David Engler, Senior Data Scientist & Director of Customer Success at H2O.ai
- Marios Michailidis, Kaggle Grandmaster & Research Data Scientist at H2O.ai
- Nicholas P. Jewell, Professor of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Balaji Apparsamy, VP, Data & Analytics, Unum