AI in Marketing
H2O in Action
- Product recommendation from experience
- Customer churn analysis after the fact
- Decide on Marketing campaigns based on experience
- Marketing resources allocated based on needs of the past
- Product recommendation from deep analytics of purchase behavior
- Customer churns predicted and intercepted in real time
- Increased revenue
- Marketing resources allocated based on needs of the future
Effective marketing insights and decisions arise from analysis of data about or from customers. Marketing organizations across various verticals have access to demographic data, purchase behavior data, seasonality data, social network data, product feature data and more. Using AI, these organizations can turn the data into marketing insights and decisions.
Product recommendation to boost sales
AI helps marketing organizations predict from past purchase behavior what a customer is most likely interested in, and make product recommendations. These personalized recommendations are then turned into additional revenue. AI can identify patterns of customer churns and intercept before they happen.
AI in marketing analytics
Marketing can benefit handsomely from AI based analytics and optimization. AI can predict the outcome and revenue of different marketing campaigns, and help the marketing organizations decide which campaigns to launch. From budget allocation to customer segmentation, to predicting customers’ propensity to buy, AI is effective in making Marketing better.
Marketing effectiveness relies on data and AI can draw not only insights from these data, but also predictions. Marketing organizations come out ahead of their competitions when their decisions are supported by rigorous AI models. Let H2O help you improve your Marketing intelligence today.
Example Data Products
- Product recommendation automation
- Targeted cross-sell and up-sell
- Customer intelligence improvement
- Customer life time value improvement
- Propensity to buy prediction
- Marketing campaign revenue prediction