By: Michelle Tanco
The H2O AI Cloud is the leading platform to make and access your own AI models and apps. Customers have had access to the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud for the last year, where they could manage the platform themselves on their favorite cloud or on-prem infrastructure. Today, we’re excited to announce a fully managed version of the H2O AI Cloud. You’ll have access to all of the features of the H2O AI Cloud, but all of the operations and security needs for a production environment are handled for you by H2O.ai.
What is the H2O AI Cloud?
The H2O AI Cloud allows organizations to democratize AI and solve a large range of business problems. The platform helps data scientists and app developers to rapidly build AI models and apps while providing the infrastructure to easily productionalize end-to-end solutions. Additionally, business users can easily use best practice apps from the AI makers at H2O.ai and access their organization’s specific apps built by their own data scientists.
The goal of this platform is to democratize AI with the following main features:
Make: Build models and applications with accuracy, speed, and transparency.
Operate: Streamline performance monitoring and rapidly adapt models to changing conditions.
Innovate: Easily deliver innovative solutions to business problems with an intuitive AI App Store.
Want to learn more about the H2O AI Cloud in general? Check out this blog post.
What is a Fully Managed Cloud?
With the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud, customers provision, manage, and update the platform themselves according to their internal IT best practices. This gives fine grain control but also requires expertise in Kubernetes, security, and Cloud / On-Prem provisioning.
The fully managed solution of the H2O AI Cloud has all the same features to make, operate, and innovate with your own AI. What’s new is that the operations of the platform, including infrastructure and software management, are completely handled by H2O.ai allowing the customer to focus on solving their business problems with AI. These new features include:
- A completely dedicated cloud environment for each customer, built using industry best practices for security and efficiency
- No operations: All operation activities (installation, upgrades, day-to-day operations) are handled by H2O.ai meaning the customer doesn’t need cloud or Kubernetes expertise
- Monitoring and automatic alerts of resource consumption
- Quick onboarding process
- Protection of public resources with several layers of security including DDoS protection, web application firewall (WAF), and firewalls (FWs)
- Optional security control of who can access resources by whitelisting specific IP addresses
- Data Science best practice apps from the makers at H2O.ai come with the H2O AppStore. The app are ready for immediate use along with template apps to use for your own use cases
Are you interested in getting started and learning more about the H2O AI Cloud? Sign up here to get free, hands-on experience with a 14 day trial in our public trial environment. Interested in the Managed Solution? Book a call with an Activation Specialist today to learn how to be connected with your own, fully managed single-tenant environment of the H2O AI Cloud.